Hugh Peterken’s experience and research allows him to provide value to various stakeholders.
|Boards||Hugh can provide independent advice to boards on the risks and opportunities of IT. Key questions a board may want answered are:
1) What are the IT risks? How material are they for the organization?
2) Does the forward planning of the organization properly encompass IT opportunities?
|Senior executive (CEO, CFO)||Hugh can deliver pragmatic, informed advice to executives who are responsible for the IT function. Typical questions are:
1) What opportunities are there to improve the effectiveness of the IT function?
2) What are the options to address key business affecting IT issues?
|IT leaders (CIO, IT Manager)||Hugh can work with the senior IT management to supplement their knowledge with practical advice on improving IT performance:
1) How can the frameworks (ITIL, Prince2, ISO27000) be applied to deliver improvements without creating excess bureaucracy?
2) How does IT need to change to embrace cloud?
3) How should we manage large IT initiatives (including realigning challenged projects)?
|Business managers||Business managers are often the key stakeholders in ensuring that IT systems deliver value. They should be asking:
1) How can management provide input to ensure that IT systems meet their needs?
2) What does the business need to do to ensure that they extract maximum value from their IT systems?
If your business needs input on its IT challenges from an independent, cost effective source, please leave your contact details.