The team at Vireloup brings experience and research that is unrivaled in boutique consulting.
|Boards||Our team can provide independent advice to boards on the risks and opportunities of IT enabled business change. Key questions a board may want answered are:
1) What are the real risks associated with existing technologies? How material are they for the organization?
2) Does the forward planning of the organization properly encompass technology opportunities?
|Senior executive (CEO, CFO)||Our team can deliver pragmatic, informed advice to executives who are considering technology enabled change. Typical questions are:
1) What opportunities that will actually be realised in any change program?
2) How can proper analysis replace personality in decision making?
|IT leaders (CIO, IT Manager)||Hugh can work with the senior IT management to develop robust advice on improving IT performance:
1) How can we align procurement, implementations and operations to deliver on strategy?
2) How should we manage large IT initiatives (including realigning challenged projects)?
|Business managers||Business managers are often the key stakeholders in ensuring that IT systems deliver value. They should be asking:
1) How can management provide input to ensure that IT systems meet their needs?
2) What does the business need to do to ensure that they extract maximum value from their IT systems?
If your business needs Strategic Business Analysis from an independent, expert source, please leave your contact details.